Saturday, August 1, 2026

Nenu Local, Cinema Choopistha & Nenu Ready: VV Vinayak

Nenu Ready  Havish's exciting movie Nenu Ready, directed by Thrinadha Rao Nakkina, is all set to come out.
The team is already working hard on promoting the film.The teaser gave a lot of fun and entertainment, and the first song also became a big hit.Today, the second single Konchem Konchem was released.

This new song, Merupule Merupule, is different from the first one.
It's an energetic track that shows confidence and determination.Mickey J Meyer made the song full of energy, and Krishna Kanth wrote inspiring lyrics.Ritesh G Rao and Lakshmi Meghana sang the track with lots of enthusiasm, making it perfect for a happy mood.

VV Vinayak shared, "Satyanarayana reminds me of the famous Ramoji Rao.
I really hope this film becomes as famous as KL University.More importantly, I want it to achieve everything Satyanarayana wanted for his son.I believe Havish has all the qualities to become a successful hero in the industry.

I have always liked Trinadha Rao Nakkina's movies like Cinema Choopistha Mama and Nenu Local, and I hope this one is equally successful and well-received.
Kavya Thapar has a big fan base, and I'm happy to see her in this project."  

Havish said, "I did my best to match my director's vision, and I hope the audience likes my work.
I'm thankful to VV Vinayak for his support.The first song was very well received, and I hope the second one becomes even more popular.Mickey has made beautiful music.

Everyone involved in the film has seen it and loves how it turned out.
Both the producers are very confident about the movie, and my sister, who is also a producer, really enjoyed it.The romantic song with Kavya Thapar was filmed before we became friends, and I'm grateful she didn't hit me during the kissing scenes."  

He also promised that the movie will be full of fun.
Brahmanandam, Vennela Kishore, and many comedy actors will bring lots of humor to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment