Monday, August 17, 2026

Thammullu, Irumudi Thega Nacchesthundi: Ravi Teja

 Irumudi is becoming a film that mixes family emotions, suspense, and intense drama, and it shows Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in a new way.The film's pre-release event was held today in a big and grand way.


Director Shiva Nirvana said the idea for Irumudi started with a father-daughter relationship, not an Ayyappa story.

"This story started with a father who gives his daughter full freedom and tells her to share everything that happens with him.As I explored the problems girls face through her eyes, I started thinking about how he could control his anger and emotions.That’s when I got the idea of him wearing the mala.That was the beginning of the story."


He also warned viewers not to expect a light-hearted movie.

"There have been many thrillers in Telugu cinema, but we believe this is the first time an intense family drama has been presented with thriller elements in this way.It is not a light-hearted film.It is extremely intense.The last 40 minutes will completely immerse you in a human drama.I would call it one of the most intense and serious family dramas in Telugu cinema."


Shiva is especially proud of how he presented Ravi Teja.

"I initially thought I might make a mass entertainer with Ravi Teja.But today, I feel extremely proud that I have shown him in this manner.He even took off his shirt for the mala scenes.Audiences will watch the film again for Ravi Teja and his performance."


The much-awaited song Mallepoola Pallaki is also expected to be a big moment in the film.

"We wanted an Ayyappa song where the hero could sing with a lot of energy in the right situation.Everyone suggested Mallepoola Pallaki.We first used it as a small part, but it later became a big topic on social media.We invited the original singer Dappu Srinu to sing it because we wanted to keep the original feel.In the film, audiences will see Mallepoola Pallaki at the right moment, with the right energy and a powerful sequence featuring around 100 swamis."


Ravi Teja said he believes Irumudi will give audiences a powerful emotional experience.

"All our technicians have fully owned the film.Production designer Sahi Suresh, editor Prawin Pudi, music director GV Prakash and everyone else have done a wonderful job."


He also highlighted the importance of the supporting characters.

"Every character is important.Swasika impresses with her performance.Some characters will stay with audiences.Ramesh Indra's character is wonderful.The audience will see a different Sai Kumar in the movie.Mark my words, Nakshatra is going to become a big heroine.She has a very bright future.The scenes between us are going to be hard-hitting.Priya looks perfect in the role of Kaveri in the film.She has performed very well, especially in two scenes where she is superb."


The star also made a special promise to his fans: "Brothers, I can confidently say this— the film is going to be loved by all of you.

You are going to experience a good film in theatres and see a different Ravi Teja.I will speak about director Shiva at the success meet."


The event was also attended by successful directors Bobby, Buchi Babu Sana, Rahul Sankrithyan and Sai Rajesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment