At the teaser launch, Rashmika gave a real speech where she said the film required more than she had expected when she first read the script.
One of her first challenges was during the Kerala shoot, where she had to run across a hilltop covered with stones and sticks.She admitted she was worried about getting hurt, especially since she had other movies coming up.
The situation got harder when the team took her to Athirappilly Falls for an underwater scene.
She said, "I have a fear of heights.Looking down from the top scares me a lot.Going there to a 90-foot waterfall and jumping meant I was literally shivering all day."
Then came the mud fight.
What looked cool on paper turned out to be really exhausting on set.She said, "They poured mud all over my body.When I tried to walk, I complained that I couldn't even take a step."
The tough schedule finally took a physical toll on her.
Rashmika revealed she injured her hip tendon while dancing for the movie.She said, "While dancing, my hip tendon broke.My doctor told me, 'Looking at this scan, it looks like a football player's scan.It doesn't look like an actor's scan.'"
Even though there are 12 more days of shooting left, Rashmika joked that she's already nervous about what's next.
The teaser was unveiled just recently and has already got a lot of attention.
Rashmika's commitment to taking on such a challenging role is being widely praised.The teaser has definitely made people excited about the film.
No comments:
Post a Comment