Friday, October 9, 2026

Vijay Deverakonda Is Unbothered By Organized Negativity

Vijay Deverakonda's journey in the film industry has been tough.
He didn’t become popular overnight.It took more than ten years of hard work.But lately, he has been the most criticized person on social media.Especially with his upcoming movie Ranabaali, there has been a lot of negative comments towards him.The film is also going to compete with Rajinikanth’s Jailer 2, which has made the criticism even worse.

In response to this, Vijay said, “All of a sudden, there are a lot of videos popping up on our feeds, saying our movie is bad and asking people to watch Jailer 2.
But these aren’t just opinions.Usually, people have different views.But what’s happening now is different.Someone is carefully choosing who to target and pushing this content to the top.”  

He then talked about his feelings on achieving success at a young age.
Vijay shared his thoughts on the hate he has faced, especially on social media.He said, “If someone thinks my hard work and passion are a waste, why should I stop growing?If they mistake my honesty for arrogance, why should I start pretending?If they think my confidence is arrogance, why should I back down?If they can’t accept my journey, why should I stop?” said Vijay Deverakonda.

He added, “It’s not me who should change, but them,” said the actor.
“They should also do well in their own lives.I always admire success stories and enjoy seeing people reach their goals.When one person becomes successful, everything around them changes.”  

Mythri Movie Makers are making Ranabaali with Vijay Deverakonda, and they have worked with him before as well.
Producer Ravi Shankar also spoke about his experience with Vijay, saying, “Vijay is a really good actor, and I don’t know why people target him unnecessarily.I’ve also seen hate comments on Ranabaali, even before the trailer was released.Vijay is a straightforward person, and we wish him all the best.”  

Ravi also promised fans that Ranabaali will be a big hit.
The film, directed by Rahul Sankrityan, is set to release on October 16th, with Rashmika Mandanna in the lead role.

No comments:

Post a Comment